Discuss: what you need to know
Welcome to our discussion room! Here you can share your campaign views, ideas and updates with us as well as with like-minded people all over the world. Grand corruption is the abuse of high-level power that benefits the few at the expense of the many and causes serious and widespread harm to individuals and society. It often goes unpunished. We believe that, together, discussing grand corruption and sharing our views and experiences, we can find solutions.
But before we get started, here are some ground rules:
- Let’s keep our discussions constructive and solution-orientated. Stick to commenting on ideas, not people.
- Keep the conversation polite and respect the views of other members at all times.
- Stick to the topic.
- Keep your comment as brief as possible: 300 words is the maximum.
- We will delete any comment we see as defamatory, inflammatory, obscene, abusive, sexist, offensive or discriminatory.
- We will also delete all advertising, promotional material and spam.
- When commenting, avoid posting any personal information like your physical address, phone numbers or email address. We will also delete this type of information if posted on the discussion forum.
- Don’t cut and paste from other websites, we respect intellectual property.
- This is a mainly English site. To ensure that all readers have the same opportunity to share knowledge and ideas, we encourage you to write in English too.
- The content of each comment reflects the views of the poster and not those of the Unmask the Corrupt Campaign or Transparency International.
- We will remove any comment that incites violence, condones/encourages unlawful activities, or endangers an individual. Links to other sites which break any of the above rules will be deleted too.
- If you feel that another member has ignored these guidelines, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org